The End of Tenancy Cleanic - East London
End of Tenancy cleaners in East London
End-of-Tenancy cleaning service also known by many names: deep-home cleaning, end of lease cleaning, one-off cleaning, move-out cleaning, vacate cleaning, deep-residential cleaning, handover cleaning, lease expiration cleaning, end of lease cleaning, bond cleaning to name some! Regardless of what you call it.... The End of Tenancy Cleanic & End-of-Tenancy Cleaners are East London’s best cleaning company!
Whether or not you are moving off your East London flat, to a new one, if you are leaving a rental in East London or moving into a one in East London, End of Tenancy Cleanic & End of Tenancy Cleaners can help you! Let us take the stress away from leaving or moving into the property and trust us to save you your energy and valuable time so you can concentrate on your moving affairs.
Our end of tenancy cleaning service consist of a detailed and competitive range of services. Unlike most companies we include steam carpet cleaning and deep oven cleaning as standard (see our special offers) and are extremely flexible with the services part of our end of tenancy cleaning package. You can include and exclude services on request enabling us to better suit your needs and your budget. You could request a written quote by phone, by chat or just send us an email with your property details.
Below is a list of everything that is included in our standard lease-expiration cleaning. If you need additional services (like hard floor cleaning, steam carpet cleaning, window cleaning), please discuss with us when contacting us for a quotation.
We also clean commercial properties all over East London. If you are moving into a commercial property that requires deep professional cleaning or if the tenancy on your commercial property is ending, contact us and book us to visit and give you a no obligation written quotation.
To give you an accurate quotation, we may have to see the property first if its not a 'standard' property, but we can most of the times give accurate quotes without visiting you.
The standard move-out cleaning service inclusions:
General/all premises cleaning
- Cleaning the air conditioner - filters and vents (where accessible)
- Carpets - vacuumed only*
- Ceiling fans - dust clean and wipe
- Cobwebs - removed
- Cupboards - vacuum first and wipe the shelves, face panels and walls of the cupboards
- Doors - remove dust and wipe clean
- Power sockets and light switches - dust and wipe clean
- Floors - mop and sweep the non-carpeted floors
- Light fittings - vacuum and wipe clean
- Skirting boards including architraves - vacuum and wipe clean
- Walls - remove any light marks with light sponging
- Windows - clean glass from inside (inn and out if accessible) wipe down and clean sills
- Window tracks - dust and wipe clean
- Flyscreens - carefully clean with brush with soft bristles
- Mirrors (w/o full wardrobe mirrors)
- Blinds - light dusting only. Blinds with heavier dust will require steam cleaning - not included
- Cupboards and drawers - vacuum and wipe clean
- Sink - clean and remove any soilage or soap remainder
- Bench tops cleaned
- Stove - deep clean clean inside oven, grill, burners, drip trays, extractor fan, main stove body
- Extractor - dismantle and degrease
- Taps - clean and polish
- Shower/bath/tiling - clean wall tiles, bathtub, screen and shower recess
- Drawers and cabinets - wipe clean and vacuum
- Sink - clean and remove any soilage or soap residue
- Taps - clean limescale stains and polish
- Toilet - thoroughly clean inside and out
- Mirror - clean … perfectly for the best mirror selfie
- Cabinets and drawers - wipe clean ()
- Sinks/basin - clean and remove soap remnant and stains
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
* Cleaning carpets by deep steam cleaning method is included in our combined offers
Please Note: Spot cleaning ceilings is not included in the standard End of Tenancy Cleaning service in East London.