The End of Tenancy Cleanic - East London
End of Tenancy cleaners in East London
End-of-Tenancy professional cleaning service known by many names: deep-home cleaning, end of lease cleaning, one-off cleaning, move-out cleaning, vacate cleaning, deep-residential cleaning, handover cleaning, lease expiration cleaning, end of lease cleaning, bond cleaning to name a few! Regardless of what you call it.... The End of Tenancy Cleanic & End-of-Tenancy Cleaners are East London’s best end of tenancy cleaning company!
If you are moving off your East London house, to a new house, if you are leaving a rental in East London or moving into a rental in East London, End of Tenancy Cleanic & End of Tenancy Cleaners can help you! Let us take the stress off leaving or moving into the property and let's save you your energy and valuable time so you can concentrate on making sure your move goes smoothly.
Our move-out cleaning service consist of a detailed and competitive range of services. Unlike most companies we include steam carpet cleaning and deep oven cleaning as standard (see our combined offers) and are extremely flexible with the services included in our end of tenancy cleaning package. You could add and remove services on request enabling us to better suit you and your budget. You could request a written quote by phone, by chat or just send us an email with your property details.
We have put together a list of everything that is included in our standard lease-expiration cleaning. If you require additional services (such as hard floor cleaning, carpet steam cleaning, professional cleaning of windows), please tell us when contacting us for a quote.
We also service commercial properties in East London. If you are moving into a commercial property that requires professional deep cleaning or if the tenancy on your commercial property is about to end, please give us a call and schedule us to visit and give you a no obligation written quotation.
To give you a cleaning quotation, sometimes we may have to see the property first if its not a 'standard' property, but we can usually give accurate quotes without visiting you.
The standard move-out cleaning service inclusions:
General/all premises cleaning
- In the air conditioner - filters and vents (if accessible)
- Carpets - vacuumed only*
- Ceiling fans - dust clean and wipe
- Cobwebs - removed
- Cupboards - vacuum and then wipe shelves, face panels and walls of the cupboards
- Doors - vacuum dust and wipe clean
- Power sockets and light switches - vacuum and wipe clean
- Floors - mop and sweep all floors
- Light fittings - dust and wipe clean
- Baseboards moldings including architraves - dust and wipe clean
- Walls - spot clean any light marks with light sponging
- Windows - clean glass from inside (inside and out where accessible) wipe down and clean sills
- Window tracks - vacuum and wipe clean
- Flyscreens - lightly clean with soft brush
- Mirrors (w/o full wardrobe mirrors)
- Blinds - light dusting only. Blinds with heavier dirt will require steam cleaning - not included
- Drawers and cupboards - vacuum and wipe clean
- Sink - remove and clean all the soilage or soap remnant
- Bench tops cleaned
- Cooker - deep clean clean inside oven, grill, burners, drip trays, range hood, main cooker body
- Extractor - dismantle and degrease
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
- Shower/bath/tiling - clean wall tiles, bathtub, screen and shower recess
- Drawers and cabinets - vacuum clean and wipe
- Sink - clean and remove any stains or soap remainder
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
- Toilet - thoroughly clean on all sides
- Mirror - clean … perfectly for the best mirror selfie
- Cabinets and drawers - wipe clean ()
- Sinks/basin - remove and clean all the residual soap and stains
- Taps - clean limescale stains and polish
* Carpet steam cleaning is included in our combined offers
Please Note: Cleaning ceilings is not included in the standard End of Tenancy Cleaning service in East London.